Why Donate to MGCG?
- Master Gardeners provide free information to the public on environmentally safe gardening practices. The information is research-based and encourages the use of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices.
- Your dontation will help support all Master Gardener activities in Central Georgia.
- Your contribution is tax deductible!
- The Master Gardeners of Central Georiga is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization recognized by the IRS, and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- The Master Gardener Program is a highly successful example of collaboration and partnership between the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension, local community leaders, and trained and knowledageable Master Gardener Exenstion Volunteers.
Contributions in any amount will add up quickly. Each donation is greatly appreciated. Consider a donation to the Master Gardeners of Central Georgia and help keep our environment healthy, safe and green!
I want to support the Master Gardeners of Central Georgia and their community work.
Send check or money order made out to MGCG to:
Master Garderners of Central Georgia
145 First Street Upper Level
Macon, GA 31201